Home > Products >
Thickness Tester >
Canada Assembled Professional Ultrasonic Thickness Gage DW-100
||Unit Price: US $599.00
in Canada, DW-100 is a simple to use, high accuracy, hand-held Ultrasonic
It uses the most advanced microprocessor and ultrasonic technology to offer users many outstanding features.
It features reliable and stable reading, high accuracy (0.05 mm or 0.002 inch) and convenient data display (in both millimeter and inch), ease of operation, wide measuring range, low power consumption (with normal AA batteries). These features make DW-100 unequalled in its performance as well as its value!
is manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Its quality is insured by our return policy and full-coverage
TWO YEAR warranty.
- Measuring method: Ultrasonic Pulse Echo
- Measuring range: 0.8 - 200.0 mm
0.032 to 8.00 inch) with standard probe and for LC steel
Display in both mm and inch
- Accuracy: (1%H +/- 0.05) mm
- Display Resolution:
0.1 mm (or 0.001 inch)
Sound velocity range: 1,000 ~ 9,999m/s, adjustable by 1 m/s
- Display frequency: 4Hz
- Memory capacity: Store up to 500 test values in 5 banks
- 4 digital LCD display with advanced backlight
- Automatic power-off after being idle for 4 minutes
- Probe contact indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Two Points Calibration available
- Power Supply: 2 X 1.5V AA Standard Batteries
Working temperature: -0 C ~ +50 C
- Metal Materials: Al, Fe, Stainless Steel, Cu, Brass, Zn, Ag, Au, Sn,....
- Acrylic Resin, Water Glass, ...
- Other materials with known sound velocity values.
- Power supply:: 2AA alkaline dry cells (2 X 1.5V)
Dimension: 149 mm X 73 mm X 32 mm
- Weight: 168g (main unit); 30g (probe)
Contents in the package:
Unit with built-in Calibration Block (4.0 mm)
Standard Probe PT-08
(90 degree angle)
Coupling Paste (EMPTY bottle for engine Oil)
Operation Manual in English
2 X AA Type Alkaline
Carrying Case to provide the best protection for the gauge
Communication with PC via USB Port (Cable + Software, optional, $149.00 extra)
Four-Step (5-Level) Chromed Calibration Block (optional, $69.00 extra)
Six-Step Chromed Calibration Block (optional, $89.00 extra)
Rubber Protective Case for the main unit (optional,
Extra Back-up Probe (optional, $89.00 extra)