Home > Products >
Thickness Tester >
HCH-2000E Ultrasonic Thickness Tester
||HCH-2000E Ultrasonic Thickness Gage comes with two probes. It displays in both mm and inch, with high resolution of 0.01mm or 0.0004 inch and uses only ONE standard 1.5V AA battery - A smart choice for thickness measurement! **Easy, Accurate and Direct** **Get Precise Thickness Data in Seconds**
HCH-2000E Ultrasonic Thickness Gage provides accurate thickness measurements based on the sound propagation velocity in a material. The new HCH-2000E uses the most advanced microprocessor and ultrasonic technology to offer thickness test users many outstanding features.
- The microprocessor allows fast data acquisition and analysis.
- The Micro Buttons provide easy operation, convenient adjustments to the system and testing parameters.
- This new tester features a wide measuring range, high accuracy (0.05mm), higher display resulotion (0.01mm or 0.001 inch), portability, ease of operation, low power consumption, and convenient data display.
- Metal Materials: Al, Fe, Stainless Steel, Cu, Brass, Zn, Ag, Au, Sn,....
- Acrylic Resin, Water Glass, ...
- Other materials with known sound velocity values.
- Measuring method: Ultrasonic pulse echo
- Measuring frequency: 5MHz
- Measuring range: 1.0 mm - 200.0 mm or 0.04 - 8.0 inch (for steel); Actual range varies with transducer and type of material measured
- Accuracy: +/- (1%H ± 0.05) mm
- Sound velocity range: 1,000 - 9,999 m/s, adjustable by 1 m/s
- Memory capacity: 254 test values
- 4 digit LCD display with automatic backlight while measuring
- Automatic power-off after being idle for 4 minutes
- Probe contact indicator
- Display Resolution: 0.1mm or 0.001 inch
- Working temperature: -10 ºC ~ +60 ºC
- Power supply: Battery: ONE AA alkaline batteray (1.5V)
- Dimension: 100mm X 50mm X 24mm (3.94 in X 1.97 in X 0.95 in)
- Weight: 90g (main unit); 30g (probe)
Main Processor with Calibration block (4.0 mm)
Two Standard Probes: PT-08 & PT-06
EMPTY bottle for coupling paste (engine oil is the best)
Operation Manual in English
Consumer-Type One AA Type Alkaline Battery (1.5 Volt)
4-Step 5-Level Calibration Block (optional)
Steel file (the style of handgrip)