Home > Products >
Thickness Tester >
High Precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge - DW-3
||Unit Price: US $1699.00
is for high precision, high resolution and ultra fine thickness measurements. It uses the most advanced microprocessor and ultrasonic technology to offer users many outstanding features. It presents highly stable and repeatable reading, high accuracy and resolution (up to 0.001 mm or 0.0001 inch) and ability for measuring ultra thin sample (as low as 0.15mm or 0.006 inch). It also offers a compact, comfortable and durable structure for hand-holding, simple to use through the menu, multiple language selection, low power consumption (with two normal or rechargeable AA batteries). These features along with its high quality probe make DW-3 unequalled in its performance as well as its value!
is manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Its quality is insured by our return policy and full-coverage warranty.
- Measuring Range (for Steels):
- Interface-Echo Mode: (I-E or Standard Mode)
- 0.50 mm
- 25.4 mm (0.019 in - 1.000 in).
- Echo-Echo Mode: (E-E or High Precision mode)
- 0.15 mm
- 10.0 mm (0.006 in - 0.394 in).
- Measuring Accuracy:
+/- 0.005mm or 0.0002 inch (if thickness < 3mm)
+/- 0.02mm or 0.001 inch (if thickness < 20mm)
- Display Resolution:
- mm: 0.1, 0.01 or 001
- inch: 0.01, 0.001, or 0.0001
- Display Units: Imperial and Metric
Sound Velocity Range: 1000 to 9999 m/sec
(0.0394 - 0.3936 inch/ms)
- Measuring Refresh Frequency: 4Hz in normal mode, up to 25Hz
Store up to 500 test values
- Display LCD: 42 X 57 mm LCD size with EI backlight and adjustable contrast, font size up to 13.75 mm (0.54 inch).
- Multiple Calibrations: One Point or Two Points.
- Probe contact indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Power Source:
Two Normal 1.5V AA Batteries
- Battery Life:
Up to 200 hours
- Power off:
Auto power off if idle for 4 minutes
- Operating Temperature: -10
C to +50 C (may go as low as -20 C with pre-request)
- Unit Size:
2.9 W x 5.9 H x 1.26 D inches (73 W x 149 H x 32 D mm)
- Metal Materials: Al, Fe, Steels, Cu, Brass, Zn, Ag, Au, Sn,....
- Acrylic Resin, Water Glass, ...
- Other materials with known sound velocity values.
Contents in the package:
- Main Unit with Calibration Block (4.00 mm)
- Precision Probe with Cable and Replaceable Delay Tip
- Bottle for Engine Oil
(Coupling Paste) - Will be filled with oil ONLY IF required - to avoid leaking during transportation
- Operation Manual in English
- Consumer-Type 2 AA Type Alkaline Battery (3 Volt)
- Foam-Fitted Carrying Case
Gauge: 1 Year (add $99.00 for an extended warranty
or up to 2-year)