Home > Products >
Thickness Tester >
USTM-600 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
||Unit Price: US $549.00
USTM-600 Ultrasonic Thickness Gage provides accurate thickness measurements based on the sound propagation velocity in a material. USTM-600 uses the most advanced microprocessor and ultrasonics technology to offer thickness test users many outstanding features.
- More than 20-years developed/improved product with well produced gage and components.
- The microprocessor allows fast data acquisition and analysis.
- The alphanumerical touch pad permits convenient adjustments to the system and testing parameters.
- The RS-232 serial communication port can be connected to computers for further data manipulation, analysis, and organization.
- This new tester features a wide measuring range, high accuracy, portability, ease of operation, low power consumption, and convenient data display.
- Advanced back-light technology makes this tester the best one - well made, well priced and well performed!
- Measuring method: Ultrasonic Pulse Echo
- Measuring frequency: 5MHz
- Measuring range: 1.0 - 250 mm (for steel)
- Accuracy: +/- (0.5% H + 0.05) mm
- Sound Velocity Range: 1, 000 - 9,999 m/s
- Memory capacity: 120 test values
- Display: 4 digit LCD display with advanced back-light technology (Color: Blue-Light)
- Display Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Automatic power-off after being idle for 3 minutes
- Probe contact indicator
- Low battery indicator
- RS-232 port allows serial communication with a computer (software included in Floppy Disk)
- Working temperature: - 10ºC ~ + 45ºC
- Power supply: Consumer type 2 AA alkaline batteries (2 X 1.5V)
- Dimension: 135 mm X 70 mm X 30 mm (5.3 in X 2.7 in X 1.2 in)
- Weight: 188g (main unit); 50g (probe)
- The package comes with main tester, a standard PT-5 probe, operation manual, a carrying case, a can of couplant, a floppy diskette containing software that enables communication between the gauge and a PC, a calibration block (3.0mm on the mail processor) and a RS-232 serial transfer cable.