Home > Products >
Thickness Tester >
Assembled in Canada - Through Paint Ultrasonic Thickness Tester DW-102
||Unit Price: US $799.00
This tester kit
is Aseembled in Canada!
The DW-102 is a simple to use, high accuracy, hand-held Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with the ability to measure through paint and coatings and even to eliminate the thickness of the paint or coating. The
DW-102 now offers Through-Coating Thickness Measuring Capability
- You can now test painted tanks, pipes, etc., without needing to remove the paint or make corrections for the paint thickness.
is manufactured under the strict quality control guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Its quality is insured by our return policy and full-coverage warranty.
- Measuring Method: Ultrasonic pulse echo
- Measuring Frequency: 5MHz
- Measuring Range:
0.8 - 250.0 mm in Standard Mode or, 3.0 mm - 23.0 mm in Through-Coating Mode
- Display in both mm and inch
- Accuracy: +/- (1%H +/- 0.05) mm
- Sound velocity range:
1,000 - 9,999m/s
- Memory capacity:
up to 500 test values
- 4 digit LCD display with advanced backlight
- Automatic power-off after being idle for 3 minutes
- Probe contact indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Display Resolution: 0.1mm or 0.001 inch
- Power Supply: 2 X 1.5V AA Standard Batteries
- Working temperature: -10 C ~ +60
Main Processor with Calibration Block (4.0 mm)
Dual Element (echo to echo) Probe, Probe end Diameter: 8.0 mm
- Coupling Paste (kind of oil)
Operation Manual in English
- Consumer-Type 2 AA Type Alkaline Battery (3 volt)
Foam-Fitted Carrying Case
When use this sample with paint (red color) on it, the gauge can use "Standard" or "Through Coating" modes to test the sample.
When "Standard" (Std) mode is used, the gauge displays a value of 5.4mm, which includes also the thickness of the paint.
After switch to "Through Coating" (Coat) mode, the thickness is 5.0 mm - this is the real thickness of the sample WITHOUT the paint layer.